We happily provide refunds if you are not completely satisfied with the final product. Our refund policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Reeds will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Reeds reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
Reeds will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Digital Images
- Portrait Prints
- Pre Booked Portrait Sessions after the event day
- Guest Tickets after the event day
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Reeds will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Reed’s receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Reed’s may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Reed’s reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team at the address below and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For any enquires, please don’t hesitate to call our customer service team on 1300 361 806.